The ‘To Do’ list of a Virtual Assistant – it can be endless!:
- Wake up 7am, have some porridge & coffee & get dressed
- Watch a bit of morning TV on Amazon Firestick & make a cup of tea
- Take the dogs for a walk around my Turkish mountain village
- Log onto PC 11am (2 hours in front of UK)
- Check all emails & enquiries for my customers
- Make another cup of tea
- Answer the phone & process a few orders for a bed company
- Process a quote for security staff for a security services customer
- Update website content & schedule social media for the bed company
- Screen PR calls for a journalist & transfer appropriately
- Have a bite to eat & another cup of tea
- Renew a London virtual office for a company based in the South
- Deal with enquires for a Sharepoint company & forward via email
- Collate customer data for a mailshot and send out newsletter
- Schedule social media posts for a beauty salon in Sharm El Sheikh
- Install a few plugins to my own website and update blog
- Feed the dogs
- Transcribe a schedule of condition and HR disciplinary
- 7.30pm log off, sit down to a meal, then TV for the evening.
So what does your day look like – can we help with your ‘to do’ list?
Get in touch and save 20% until end of 2020.