What is a Virtual Assistant ❓ Do you really know ❓
1) A self employed office based professional
3) Highly adaptable to your needs
Which of these would you agree with?
I personally think Virtual Assistants are highly underrated. You only have to look on the job sites and big companies are now recruiting for home workers due to the Covid situation, but in an employed (PAYE) capacity and they’re still only offering wages that were low 7 years ago when I left the UK to work abroad!
Why are virtual assistants undervalued when everyone knows that a PA or secretary is usually the working cogs that keeps a manager, director, team or small business going by keeping on top of their day to day tasks.
So why are the big companies still only offering to pay these talented individuals silly money in exchange for their expertise and capabilities? SMEs see our value, why don’t the corporates? We don’t need to have all these academic qualifications as our experience should be enough – after all we run our own business so why don’t you think we can help to run yours? 🤔
Thoughts and answers on a postcard, or if you prefer, comment below! I for one will be interested to hear what these companies have to say about it.
Help for on line retailers is available.
To all budding on line retailers with limited resources:
- You have established your on line business. You’re selling your products via many avenues such as your company website, perhaps on a Facebook page as well as showcasing products on GoogleMyBusiness. You could also be selling by way of the big players such as Amazon, eBay and Etsy.
- Orders have started to come in but now you’re finding you cannot deal with all the enquiries, processing of orders including taking payments over the phone and you’re missing out on potential orders because you’re tied up with logistics
- You don’t have enough staff to cope with the sudden influx of orders, or deal with any enquiries efficiently due to cost constraints or other reasons.
- Customers have started to complain they can’t get through, or they have a problem and are not able to get it sorted in a timely fashion
- It may even have got so far as to have received negative reviews or complaints which have affected your sales and reputation or may well do in the future
So, what do you do? Carry on regardless or address it head on? There is help for on line retailers.
For more information on how you can get the extra help you need, when you need it get in touch.
To learn more click here.
Still not sure? For inspiration check this out.
Remember, There Is No Plan B! Don’t be a ‘Crazy Fool’ – If you’re in a predicament and need a fast, reliable service, then maybe you can hire ‘VA Team’!