Customer retention is based on customer satisfaction.
Did you know that customers will base their decision about whether or not to do business with you within the first few minutes so it’s important you have a professional at the end of your phone!
Even more important is about how you handle their enquiries or even more so, their complaints! It’s a fact that a customer is more likely to remain loyal, return, if you resolve their issues satisfactorily, regardless of how bad it was!
It’s all about a great customer service experience. Give your customers what they want, deal with any issues quickly and promptly and they’ll keep coming back.
A virtual assistant or answering service is one way to keep your customers loyal.
Watch the video for a few simple tips about how to give your customers a great customer service experience. This will increase customer retention.
A professional answering service will help you to keep your customer happy
Startups and SMES – if you are missing phone calls then investing in a professional telephone answering service will make sure you don’t miss that important new customer enquiry.
Get your phone calls answered by customer service trained virtual assistants and build your customer base.
Improve on your customer service levels as well as customer retainment.
Buy our quarterly package before 31 December and get 1 month extra free.
For more information on how you can get your calls answered professionally, click here.
Check out our testimonials and reviews. Don’t lose potential customers by missing phone calls.
Customer Complaints are a regular occurrence when you don’t have properly trained staff to deal with them.
Scenario – you’re a service provider, and your customer is less than satisfied with the level of service received so has called you and is very irate – how should you handle it?
Here are the basics of handling a complaint when the customer is angry:
- Let the customer rant without interrupting
- When they stop ranting – empathise with your customer in an effort to placate them
- Take ownership – do not blame others or give excuses!
- Ask them what they need from you to fix the problem
- Offer a solution and explain what you will do and DO IT!
- FOLLOW UP in a few days to find out if the issue has been resolved
Customers are more likely to continue using your service or recommend you, if you take ownership and work with them to rectify the complaint.
A professional telephone answering service would provide a good solution if you don’t have trained personnel to take your calls.
Get your customer complaints dealt with effectively so your customers keep coming back.
Please follow us on Linked In.
As a small business you are likely to have some SME business challenges. Some common complaints are:
- I don’t have time to focus on building my business.
- I cannot take calls while driving or in meetings so I am missing potential clients.
- My response rates on Facebook are suffering and I’m missing out on potential sales.
- We have no time to check/respond to emails quickly and this is affecting customer service.
- We run training events have no staff to respond to bookings and send out joining instructions etc. so this caused confusion in the office.
- I’m from the pre-social media era and can’t get my head around social media management/marketing.
- I have a website that needs updating regularly but I don’t know how, or have time to do it.
If you can relate to any of the above, what are you doing about it?
A virtual assistant is the answer! A virtual PA/Temp/Assistant can take care of it all. Benefits include:
- Peace of mind that your customers are being cared for. We specialise in great customer service and have had corporate training in this respect.
- A remote training coordinator can deal with all the administration surrounding getting delegates on to your courses.
- A CMS virtual assistant can update your blog, website, install plugins, create posts and much more.
So if you need help with your SME challenges or you need support in other ways, then get in touch.
Get 20% off all hourly virtual assistant, social media & content management services until 31 December 2020.