Start Ups and SMES – if you are missing calls then investing in a professional telephone answering service will make sure you don’t miss that important new customer enquiry.
Get your calls answered by customer service trained virtual assistants and build your customer base.
Improve on your customer service levels.
Buy our quarterly package before 31 December and get 1 month extra free.
For more information on how you can get your calls answered professionally, click here.
As a small business you are likely to have some SME business challenges. Some common complaints are:
- I don’t have time to focus on building my business.
- I cannot take calls while driving or in meetings so I am missing potential clients.
- My response rates on Facebook are suffering and I’m missing out on potential sales.
- We have no time to check/respond to emails quickly and this is affecting customer service.
- We run training events have no staff to respond to bookings and send out joining instructions etc. so this caused confusion in the office.
- I’m from the pre-social media era and can’t get my head around social media management/marketing.
- I have a website that needs updating regularly but I don’t know how, or have time to do it.
If you can relate to any of the above, what are you doing about it?
A virtual assistant is the answer! A virtual PA/Temp/Assistant can take care of it all. Benefits include:
- Peace of mind that your customers are being cared for. We specialise in great customer service and have had corporate training in this respect.
- A remote training coordinator can deal with all the administration surrounding getting delegates on to your courses.
- A content management assistant can update your blog, website, install plugins, create posts and much more.
So if you need help with your SME challenges or you need support in other ways, then get in touch.
Get 40% off hourly virtual assistant, social media & content management services and 50% off telephone answering services until 30 June.