As a small business you are likely to have some SME business challenges. Some common complaints are:
- I don’t have time to focus on building my business.
- I cannot take calls while driving or in meetings so I am missing potential clients.
- My response rates on Facebook are suffering and I’m missing out on potential sales.
- We have no time to check/respond to emails quickly and this is affecting customer service.
- We run training events have no staff to respond to bookings and send out joining instructions etc. so this caused confusion in the office.
- I’m from the pre-social media era and can’t get my head around social media management/marketing.
- I have a website that needs updating regularly but I don’t know how, or have time to do it.
If you can relate to any of the above, what are you doing about it?
A virtual assistant is the answer! A virtual PA/Temp/Assistant can take care of it all. Benefits include:
- Peace of mind that your customers are being cared for. We specialise in great customer service and have had corporate training in this respect.
- A remote training coordinator can deal with all the administration surrounding getting delegates on to your courses.
- A content management assistant can update your blog, website, install plugins, create posts and much more.
So if you need help with your SME challenges or you need support in other ways, then get in touch.
Get 40% off hourly virtual assistant, social media & content management services and 50% off telephone answering services until 30 June.
Get website content help if you have a website that needs to be updated regularly.
A great option if you either don’t have time or the money to pay an expensive web designer to do for you.
Well luckily you can get your content updated as often as you like with a Content Management Virtual Assistant.
The Virtual Assistant can login to your website and add, remove, or update content.
Perhaps your company information is out of date, or you need to add extra content such as links to social media.
Perhaps you need a new a chat facility (you can get a free one here).
Well this can all be taken care of for you for a pay as you go hourly rate. Website content help at an affordable cost.
Want to learn more? Get in touch.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs are you using a content management service to keep your website up to date? If you have a website you will know how expensive they can be to maintain.
Your web designer would have created the site and taken care of all the technical stuff. But have they given you access to the content management system (CMS) so you can maintain it yourself?
My guess is probably not, if you’re not technically minded. It can get very expensive asking your designer to do this for you as they often charge very high rates or daily fees.
This is where a content management service can help especially if you have to make subtle changes to wording, or add new content or plugins such as setting up a chat facility for instance.
Just give us the logins and show us around the system and we’ll get onto it straight away. We do it already for some of our long standing clients and our own website.
This is a brand new content management service – just one more thing your virtual assistant can do to help make your life easier. Take a look here.
CMSVirtualAssistant #VirtualAssistant #ContentManagement #Tuesday #CMS #WebsiteAdministration #SmallBusinesses