As a small business you are likely to have some SME business challenges. Some common complaints are:
- I don’t have time to focus on building my business.
- I cannot take calls while driving or in meetings so I am missing potential clients.
- My response rates on Facebook are suffering and I’m missing out on potential sales.
- We have no time to check/respond to emails quickly and this is affecting customer service.
- We run training events have no staff to respond to bookings and send out joining instructions etc. so this caused confusion in the office.
- I’m from the pre-social media era and can’t get my head around social media management/marketing.
- I have a website that needs updating regularly but I don’t know how, or have time to do it.
If you can relate to any of the above, what are you doing about it?
A virtual assistant is the answer! A virtual PA/Temp/Assistant can take care of it all. Benefits include:
- Peace of mind that your customers are being cared for. We specialise in great customer service and have had corporate training in this respect.
- A remote training coordinator can deal with all the administration surrounding getting delegates on to your courses.
- A content management assistant can update your blog, website, install plugins, create posts and much more.
So if you need help with your SME challenges or you need support in other ways, then get in touch.
Get 40% off hourly virtual assistant, social media & content management services and 50% off telephone answering services until 30 June.
SMEs – what does your shop front say about you? Most start ups and SMEs will start working from home and while this is all well and good for cost savings, using your home address is not always practical.
For instance a client wishes to come and see you, but you work in your bedroom and your house is tiny or your children and pets are at home making a noise. You don’t really want to have visitors to you home.
While you would just go a meet your client outside or hire a meeting room, you still have to advertise your home address. You may not want customers just turning up unannounced or even knowing where you live.
If you live in an area that doesn’t reflect your business image wouldn’t it be better to have a prestigious London address on your website or headed paper? First impressions count whether you like it or not.
For the rest of December we are waiving our £50 deposit on our London registered office or virtual office business address in the Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington.
#VirtualOffice #London #WednesdayWisdom
Managing your new small business is tough enough so why not get the help you need to free up your time and save on staff costs by utlising a virtual PA. A Virtual PA can help with most back office tasks such as social media, administration, call answering, data entry. Save costs on hiring staff by using a VPA.
Also, it’s never a good idea to use your home address for business, instead try a virtual office address. You can choose from 2 prestigious addresses in London. Why not enhance that by getting a call answering service to take those calls when you’re too busy.
If you’re a busy surveyor, lawyer, HR professional or private investigator you could benefit from having your recordings transcribed professionally with an audio transcription service. You talk, we type. Just send us your files and we’ll do the rest.
Follow us on Facebook and join our Facebook group for #MondayMotivation and to get involved. Find out how we can help your #SmallBusiness.
Contact us for more information