About Freelance Office Services and Virtual Assistance (FOSVA)
Established in 2004 with some longstanding clients in the UK we are a well established virtual office services small business. Freelance Office Services and Virtual Assistance’s main target audience is UK SMEs. We have experience of working in the corporate sector for over 20 years so it doesn’t matter your business size.
With offices in Regent Street in London and Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt we truly are a virtual business. Whether UK, France, Egypt, or Timbuktu, as we are virtual, we go global!
How Can You Benefit?
Providing virtual assistant/PA, social media, call answering and virtual office solutions for SMEs and start up businesses.
When you work from home using your own address may not be practical. A virtual office address will make your company appear more professional.
Just divert your calls to us while you’re driving or in meetings. Your virtual assistant will take your calls and send messages to you.
What do you do when you are short staffed or in need of a holiday? Get a virtual PA to take care of your office. However busy you are she will free up your time so that you can focus on building your business instead of working in it.
Being a larger organisation you can also benefit from the virtual PA service. Maybe your HR team needs an audio transcription service.
Some of our services include:
- Virtual PA – save on employment costs; pay as you go service
- Social Media Management – get all your platforms set up and managed regularly
- Virtual Office addresses in the UK – professional look, minimum overheads; no need to rent an office
- Audio Transcription – billed per audio minute; emailed back to you within 48 hours
- Call Answering – the virtual assistant takes your calls professionally and then emails you the message
- All types of office and administration support – whatever you need, whenever you need it your Virtual PA can deliver
Find out how you can free up your time and focus on building your business here.