Virtual Office Services – FOSVA Company Overview
Virtual Office Services by Freelance Office Services and Virtual Assistance (FOSVA) was founded in 2004 to support small businesses and boasts some longstanding clients.
I’m here to help!
In the UK we are a well established virtual assistant services and social media management services business.
Our virtual office is global, so we can be wherever you want us to be. As a virtual office business, we go global!
How Can You Benefit?
Providing a virtual assistant service, social media management, call answering and virtual office solutions for small businesses and start ups.
When you work from home using your own address may not be practical. A virtual office address will make your company appear more professional.
Just divert your calls to us while you’re driving or in meetings. Your virtual assistant will take your calls and send messages to you.
What do you do when you are short staffed or in need of a holiday? Get a virtual PA to take care of your office.
However busy you are she will free up your time so that you can focus on building your business instead of working in it.
Being a larger organisation you can also benefit from the Virtual Assistant Service. Maybe your HR team needs an Audio Transcription Service.
Some of our small business services include:
- Virtual Assistant/Virtual PA – save on employment costs; pay as you go service
- Social Media Management – get all your platforms set up and managed properly
- Virtual Office address in London – professional look, minimum overheads; no need to rent an office
- Audio Transcription – billed per audio minute; emailed back to you within 48 hours
- Answering Services – the virtual assistant takes your calls professionally and then sends you the message
- Content Management – keep your website content updated for less
- All types of office and administration support – whatever you need, whenever you need it your Virtual PA can deliver
Find out how you can free up your time and focus on building your business by calling 03302 235170 or here: contact information.