Freelance Office Services and Virtual Assistance for small business owners like you.
Virtual Assistant is a fairly common term these days, but back in 2004 before the craze started to take off in the UK, we were one of the first to get on the band wagon.
Our primary focus was to provide a one stop shop for small business owners looking for a little bit of extra help in the office. It was a fairly new concept back then, but we embraced it and grew our business to include paid staff and offices.
It took a while but we were thriving and even decided to incorporate training services and had a few big players as customers. We no longer offer training services, but continue to provide various remote services.
Who are we?
Well established and with some longstanding clients, we sweat the small stuff while you focus on building your business. Primarily offering virtual assistant services, which come in many forms, to small businesses in the UK and abroad.
Our virtual office is UK based in Wales currently, but as we’re virtual, we go global. So we can be wherever you want us to be!
How Can You Benefit?
Take advantage of our virtual assistant or answering service, social media management, CMS and audio transcription services – designed with small business owners and start ups in mind.
When you work from home using your own address may not be practical. A virtual office address will make your company appear more professional – you can get one in London.
Just divert your calls to us while you’re driving or in meetings. Your virtual assistant will take your calls and send messages to you so you can get on with the important stuff.
What do you do when you are short staffed or in need of a holiday? Yes you guessed it – get a virtual assistant to take care of your office.
A virtual assistant will free up your time so that you can focus on building your business instead of working in it.
Our service is not just for SMEs though – even a larger organisation can benefit from the Virtual Assistant Service. Maybe your HR team needs an Audio Transcription Service?
Some of our small business services include:
- Virtual Assistant/Virtual PA – save on employment costs; pay as you go service:
- Social Media Management – get all your social pages and platforms set up and managed efficiently – post scheduling to following sites using Canva to create short videos/images:
- Bing Maps Listing
- Facebook Pages
- GoogleMyBusiness Listing
- Instagram Profile
- LinkedIn Pages
- Twitter Profile
- YouTube Channel
- Virtual Office address in London – professional look, minimum overheads; no need to rent an office
- Audio Transcription – billed per audio minute; emailed back to you within 48 hours
- Answering Service – the virtual assistant takes your calls professionally and then sends you the message by email, whatsapp or text.
- Content Management – keep your website content updated for less – we’re proficient in Shopify and Worpress, but also other content management systems:
- Add plugins (such as webchat, copy protection)
- Company updates
- Email marketing management
- On line directory submission
- Upload products
- Website copy/content
- All types of office and administration support – whatever you need, whenever you need it your Virtual Assistant can deliver
Find out how you can free up your time and focus on building your business by calling 03302 235170 or here: contact information.